Warning! Please make sure you enter correct security code
+90 242 226 26 01
Desird Design R&D has became the Turkey's champion in the category of "Service Exports" at "Export Summit 2016" award ceremony.
Desird Design R&D is the only R&D company in top 20, in the contest of "Turkey's Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies", held by TOBB.
Your partner in embedded design
We provide you competitive and robust design in low cost
We provide next-generation embedded software development
We use and support open source development tools
Individually optimized test devices for each different board
Partnerships with leading semiconductor manufacturers and suppliers
We combine solutions from different sectors
We can act fast for your urgent needs
MASS PRODUCTION SOLUTIONS
R&D and INNOVATION
Research and Development
Preparation for manufacturing
What is firmware? It means embedded software and gives intellegence to electronic products and systems with providing control, monitoring and data manipulation...
Through our “TURN-KEY” project design services, starting from your requirements, we can take the responsibility to build the right PCB with considering all details from concept design to the market product for you...
We offer a full range of electronic manufacturing and pcb assembly solutions for mass production...
Our R&D program is focused on continuous improvement and new product development...
From Idea to Product
In 10 steps, from “Idea to Project - Project to Product” we provide “TURN-KEY” services with maximum efficiency and high quality solutions during every step of the process...
TEST DEVICE PROCESS
Firmwares are the brain's of electronic devices. We provide firmware design services including feasibility studies, implementation, performance optimization, validation and debugging with following latest trends.
- Project specifications and usage scenarios were examined down to the finest details, high quality coding for your purpose
- From simple input-output operations to complex algorithms, wide coding conventions
- Cross-compile toolchain
- Observe and control data transfer from sensors
- Through USB supported designs, easy Product-PC connection, smart and stylish interface design on PC
- IOT and cloud solutions
- System modeling and Control (P, PI ve PID) algorithms supported
- System designs supported with communication standards such as USB, I2C, CAN bus, RS232, LAN, Bluetooth, SMS
- Communication protocols design
- Software development for Power Electronics & Power Sources (SMPS) systems
- Brushed and Brushless DC, Servo, Step or 3-phase motor speed/position controls, driving algorithms
- Real Time Embedded Operating Systems (Linux, Android, Embedded Windows vs.) usage
- Software development for LCD Screen (Character, Graphical or TFT type) including systems
- Real Time Systems (8bit, 16bit, 32bit microprocessors)
- Project organization and build automation
- Defect tracking
- Revision control
- Bug Tracking
- Supporting different languages
- Processor/Architecture : Arm Cortex M, Renesas, STM32, PIC, Texas Instruments, NXP, Atmel, FPGA
- Basic : GPIO, ADC, DAC, Analog outputs
- Communication : USB, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, CAN bus, Bluetooth, GPS, GPRS, SMS, UART, I2C, SPI, RS232, 1-wire
- Multimedya : 7-segment, Camera, LCD, Touch TFT, HDMI, DVI, Video Codec, Sound, Interface Design
- Data : SSD, PCIe, SATA, Flash, SDRAM, SD/MMC
- Modulation : FSK, ASK, AM, FM, PSK
- Operating System : Linux, Android, Windows CE
- Motor drive : Brushed DC, Brushless DC(BLDC), 3-phase, Servo, Step motors
- Motor control : Speed, Position, Tork, PID control
Development tools that we use :
As company, we support using open source software. Our software and hardware development team are comprised from engineers that give their hearts on open source. In development process of our projects, we use 100% percent of open source software and library.
Operating System : Ubuntu Linux
IDE :Kdevelop, MonoDevelop , Eclipse , MPLABX
Compiler : Gcc, Mono
Version Control : Git , SVN
Diff Viewer : Meld
Synchronization : Seafile
PCB Design : Eagle, KiCad
Digital Analysis :Scilab , Octave
CAD : LibreCAD , FreeCAD
Through our “TURN-KEY” project design services, starting from your requirements, we can take the responsibility to build the right PCB with considering all details from concept design to the market product for you.
- If you are thinking about use affordable price domestic alternative product instead of your imported product,
- Have an idea waiting to become a “Product”,
- If you want to improve your product with electronic, develop your business more around technologic area,
We stand with you to share most appropriate solutions.
- Analog, digital and hibrit systems design
- Printed Circuit Board(PCB) design
- Schematic and Layout design
- Compact (small form factor) design
- 1 to 16, Designing with required number of layer(s)
- Designing techniques with respect to EMC and EMI standards
- Fast Prototyping
- Production data management and analysis
- (Optional) Designing with respect to IPC (2221/2) standards
- PbFree (Lead-free) manufacturing compatibility
- ROHS manufacturing compatibility
- WEEE manufacturing compatibility
- (Optional) Before the final product 3D visualization of PCB (Sharing CAD files)
- Choosing cost effective, right components considering with Ensuring and Availability
- BOM estimatation
- Conformal coating
- Designs for Manufacturability
- Economical “Control Board” design alternatives instead of PLC
- Suitable designs for Mass Production
- Suitable designs for Small-Scale Production
- Suitable for full functional automated test designs through test points on PCB
- End-user friendly interface design
- Analysis and Verification
- Full technical support from design phase through to production
- Product testing and Branding
- Preparation of tecnical documentation and user manual
- After market support
Research and Development Activities
- Finite Element Analysis
- Design Optimization
- Long Life-Low Cost activities
- Magnetic Design
- Static and Dynamic Analysis
- Direct Drive Technology
Our firm concentrated about R&D activities under Electronic Products and Mechatronic Systems. We give our priority to “actuator” systems with their driving modules in order to reduce dependence on importation due to the very low domestic production of these systems.
We also focused in other embedded system examples.
We are cooperating with domestic and foreign universities on our R&D works for creation of innovative technologies and high value added products. Our workings published through our academic title's in the international prestigious journals.
Our innovation workings help customers to achieve higher value added products and solutions.
In industrial projects, related tests below must be performed to product by proven independet laboratories, some of tests applied our products;
- Ambient temperature ( maximum and minumum points, reaction for rapidly changing temperature, etc...)
- ESD ( electrostatic discharge immunity)
- Acceleration tests ( vibration, dropping, etc... endurance test of solder other materials)
- Material testing ( alloys rate, homogeneity, fragility, etc...)
- Optical and X-ray tests ( Investigation and prevention of invisible cracks on the circuit elements invisible)
- EMI ( electromagnetic interference)
Test reports will be generated after sum up test points, test set-up, all event informantion along with the test results.
Linear Motor Design
We have been participating a Multi-Segment Linear Motor project, held by direction of Sabanci University, with our design and implementation support. By Company co-founder's academical studies about this project, our works on Linear Motors continues since 2007. Project is funded by large international company from Japan. We want to implement our know-how from this project to our domestic industry. Linear motor applications and demo impressions can be seen at Sabanci University campus. Our specialized linear motor structures and types:
:Permanent Magnet Synchronous(NdFeB – N45/N52)
Moving magnet (or moving coil)
Coreless (air spaced) (no cogging force)
Multi-split stator structure (can be too long by endwise adding -exp 1.km-)
Independent multi-repellent (multiple motion systems on the same engine)
Servo Motor Drivers
We are using our own customized drive designs in projects. From this know-how, we can offer optimal solutions to our customers that they can not find ready-made products in the field.
Our supported custom base drive types for your applications are as follows;
DC Motor Drivers
3 Phase Motor Drivers
Plase contact for details.
- BLDC – Brushless DC Motor Drivers
- PMSM – Permanent magnet excited synchronous motor drive
- LM – Linear Motor Drivers
We provide electronics assembly and production service with our SMD and TH lines.
- 3D SPI (3D Solder Paste Inspection)
- 3D AOI (3D Automatic Optical Inspection)
- Traceability along the production line
- Nitrogen capable production(20 ppm)
- Selective soldering machine
- Automatic tray changer (15 Trays)
We can design and produce devices that can be used to test every single board automaticly and program embedded firmware in order to detect production defects that cannot be seen by bare eyes.
Our team specialized about test types,scenarios and develop varieties of methots for full testing process. Using the knowledge and experience of our engineers, you will be able to minimize your risks and successfully introduce your new products.
Low cost Test Fixture design
In circuit Test(ICT)
Ensuring product quality
Rapidly placed on market with reducing test time
Reducing test cost
Reducing the cost of software installation to product which has microprocessor
Increasing testing capacity
Reducing the cost with efficient debugging
Continuous quality monitoring
By reducing the risk of poor quality products;
Improving follow-up with effective barcoding methods
Continuous optimization of production cost
- Low rate of return product
- Reduce costs of after-sales services
- Increased protection of the brand image and sales volume
Position: Embedded Systems Engineer
We are looking for teammates to work on; Mainly electronics, R&D projects and product designs
- Circuit Design;
Schematic and layout(PCB) design,
- Firmware development,
- Final product testing, reporting and analysis
- Be able to live in Antalya.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechatronics, Electronics, Electrical&Electronics or Control Engineering
- Experience in at least one PCB Design programme (preferably Cadsoft Eagle)
- Experience in Embedded C/C++ , Familiar with 8-16 and/or 32 bit MCU
- Experience in at least one of (C++, C#, Python, V.Basic vs.) programming language
- Curios about product development and R&D, new technologies, gives importance to self development
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Ability to work in a team environment, high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Adapt to the high operational tempo at project delivery period
According to the content below that you are interested in the project, you will attend company's training programme. It is preferable to have an experience at least one of them.
- Having knowlege about Real Time Systems,
- Develop software for ARM,
- Having knowlege about Power Electronics and/or SMPS,
- Having knowlege about Motor Drivers and Motor Control,
- Having knowlege about communication protocols as I2C, SPI, CANbus, RS485, ProfiBus,
- During PCB design, knowing importance of subject as EMI, clearance, creepage, thermal dissipation,
- Having knowlege about designing standards as IPC or MIL,
- Having knowlege about hand-soldering for prototype circuits,
- Experience in Analog Circuit Design,
- Familiar with Linux,
- Familiar with open source softwares,
- Ability to use Scilab or Octave,
- Ability to use 3D CAD programmes (BRL-CAD, QCAD, LibreCAD, FreeCad, Blender vs.)
Head Office and R&D Center:
Adress : Mehmetçik Mah. Aspendos Bulvarı No:99/A Muratpaşa / ANTALYA
Phone : +90 (242) 226 26 01
Fax : +90 (242) 226 26 01
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronics Manufacturing Center, Free Zone :
Adress : Liman Serbest Bölge Mah. 4. Sok. No:8 Konyaaltı / ANTALYA
Phone : +90 (242) 226 26 01
Fax : +90 (242) 226 26 01
e-mail : email@example.com
Desird International Pte Ltd
Adress : 89 Short Street #08-06 Golden Wall Centre S(188216) Singapore
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Desird Design R&D was founded in 2008 with %100 domestic capital at İstanbul, aim to research, develop and design in electronics sector.
We have been working in the field of mainly export electronic area in Antalya since 2012.
We are exporting our products nearly 40 countries.
We pride ourselves due to the fact that through our cooperation with universities and our own consultancy, our R&D projects/products exported countries which it included United States and Japan.
The process with customers simply; Needed products or systems taking over at a basic level;from hardware design, embedded software, mass production process to after market support, we give best quaility service at every step at domestic and foreign projects.
Our team approach gives customer access to a broad set of engineering knowledge and experience in analog, power, PCB design, firmware, and software on a project basis.
Our team are consisting of academically educated Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Industrial engineers as specialized different areas so that we are able to respond multi-disciplinary projects.
Our working areas :
- Firmware development for Embedded Systems
- Hardware and Printed Circuit Board(PCB) design
- Produce Test and Fault Detection Devices for Mass Productions
- BLDC – Brushless DC Motor Driver
- PMSM – Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor Driver
- LM – Linear Motor Driver
- 3 Phase Motor Driver
- Linear Motor Design
- DC Motor Driver
- Magnetic Design
- Finite Element Analysis
Place of Birth
Which city are you living ?
Name of Graduated University
Have your own car ?
Did you ever work before ?
Done / Exempt
Choose your CV for uploading
Message Sent !
Only PDF, Doc or Docx files can be sent !
DESIRD DESIGN R&D 2015
Mass Production Solutions
R&D and Innovation
Get in touch with us